[HCDX] QSL BBC Seychelles

Thanks to Hans-Dieter Buschau for the info on BBC Oman
address for QSL. On my postcard report to Seychelles
Relay Station I wrote: Resident Engineer, VT Merlin
Communications & Partners LLC, BBC Indian Ocean Relay
Station, PO Box 448, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles. 40
days later I got the confirmation letter signed by
Albert Quatre, Senior Engineer. On the top part a view
on the transmitter site showing "six Marconi 4 band
arrays strung across four towers" and "BBC INDIAN
OCEAN RELAY STATION" printed by side. Also informed
below "The transmitting station was opened and
operated by the BBC in 1988, in 1997 as part of BBC
transmission privatisation the management of the site
was transferred to Merlin Communications, a new
company formed by ex BBC staff. The company is now
part of VT Group of UK."
73,
Ashar, Depok - Indonesia

Yahoo! Music Unlimited