[HCDX] 738 Tahiti possibly heard at LBI!

[HCDX] 738 Tahiti possibly heard at LBI!

Tahiti was possibly heard at LBI-2005.  This is a screen capture of
the signal at 11/5 1104z
http://www.philcobill.com/DXclips/shots/00738-20051105-1104z.jpg

Several times I heard some audio that sounded like possible Island
Music.  I made a clip of the last 15 minutes of listening and will
look at it again.  Hopefully, we can pull something out of it.  The
signal was most 15 to 20 dB over the noise floor, but faded up to
about 25 dB over (as measured by SpecLab.)  Given that Tahiti is
known to undermodulate, it will be difficult.

Conditions overall last night was fair at best, so I am sure that
Tahiti and possibly others are very possible at this location with
good conditions.

Bill Harms
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
R8B
220 degree BOG (BUTS or Buried under the sand)
Quantum phaser.

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom