Re: [HCDX] WTTM no longer on 1680

Dave Gardiner wrote:

>WTTM is still on 1680. It has moved  from Princeton to Lindenwold  NJ.

Yes, WTTM as such is stll on 1680 kHz.
The Indian programming by EBC Radio has, for coverage reasons, felt a need
to switch carrier/transmitter.
Which all reminds me of the ancient web knowledge that one should not rely
on Internet knowledge without some personal thinking.
Yes, I did send my reception report to "EBC Radio" as the general view on
lots of Internet source, and most DX sources, held that EBC was equivalent
to WTTM. Common sense and personal experience should have made me remember
that programming is one thing and transmitter another.
Another relearned experience is never to rest on ones laurels. While
hearing EBC on WTTM on Oct 28, I didn't get the report off until Nov 9 --
all resulting in a non-QSL...

/Hermod Pedersen
Malmö, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.