[HCDX] 1521, QSL, DX AWARD

Southern Connecticut, DX-440 100-ft indoor LW:

DX: (Emeril style)
1521 SAUDI ARABIA(p)  BSKSA, Duba, Nov 12, 2238 noticed het while listening
to WWKB on kitchen radio. DX-440 confirmed monster het; nulled WWKB but het
killing audio, even 2-3 khz above.  Audio pulsing in/out several times per
minute.  First detected OM w/AA talk, mx before pips TOH.  Any ID killed by
het & pulse out.  First timer for me-so rather excited... "BAMM!!!" (Amazing
what you can hear in the kitchen :) Play back of tape denoted audio gone
2302, carrier 2303; which agrees with WRTH. Nov 13 netted a slightly better
audio recording of music and weaker het, same times, but still muddy for any
ID. (K Rychalsky-CT Nov '05)

QSL:
IRAN Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting f/d QSL card in 189 days,
picturing 4 frames of Mosque tilework.  Only first of two combined reports
confirmed, although QSL has room for eight.  POBox "jammer" size envelope
(when folded): 11x13x 1/2 inch thick, w/black plastic liner, containing
three full color family magazines, letter, A05 schedule (outdated), and
souvenier sheet of four 2004 mint postage stamps depicting earthquake
scenes.  Nice gesture/package. (K Rychalsky-CT Nov '05)

DX IDIOT AWARD
940 UNIDS RELIGIOUS & ESPN Nov 14 1118-UTC:  If there is a DX IDIOT AWARD
then I'll submit my name; if there isn't one, I'll start one with me.
Getting up in the wee hours, I half-sleepedly threw in a cassette to record
sunrise-DX on 940 with CBC nulled at 1118-UTC.  Without realizing it, and
realising so later when listening, it was a 41 minute tape... do the math.
ARRRRG!!!!!  Can anyone top this un? (K Rychalsky-CT Nov '05)

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.