[HCDX] HFCC acts ...

Wrong coordination policy on 15485 kHz, at least on Sundays, when ERT Delano
is on air too. At 1600-1700 UT Nov 27th, I noted  different 3 sender
programmes in different targets, like fighting CVC Santiago, BBCWS Skelton,
and - sundays - ERT Delano CA-USA.

Under specific PHYSICAL conditions, signals will never stop on the various
meant target boundaries.

There are lots of free channels in 19 mb at this time slot.

Similar conflicts in Europe noted on 9460 2100 UT RSO/LIS, or 17650
0800-1000 UT KAS-CHN in Mandarin/French, and NHK-ASC in Japanese.

The frequency coordination process is seriously flawed. Surely FMO's in
HFCC can get their acts together better than this?

Noel Green comments:
" There really does seem to be too much lack of coordination of frequencies
and I thought the HFCC was supposed to prevent this occuring ? I've noted
that changes are already taking place by various broadcasters. Of course,
the situation on 41 & 49m will be very "desperate" due to a shortage of
clear frequencies and to DRM noise. But broadcasters should surely have
realised this and planned for it.  15485/15475 are frequencies that Glenn
Hauser often writes about and I can well understand the point he is trying
to make."

73 wb

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.