Re: [HCDX] [Cumbre DX] Diego Garcia

Hans, thanks for a tip.
6 Dec at 1240 noted AFN program on 12579U (listed
earlier as Diego Garcia). Rechecking at 1510 UT, and now
a nice signal on 4319U. Reception like this on 4319 at this
time at my location (Finland) suggests this is a signal from
east, so might be a reactivated Diego Garcia.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------