[HCDX] Regresa WR International

Noticia via SW Pirates:

     La estación WR Internacional tras casi dos años fuera del aire
regresa nuevamente por la frecuencia de 12256 kHz, para cualquier
comentario a radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi guys,
            After almost 2 years WR International is trying a come back. The frequency is as always 12256Khz. We have a new audio stage and modified output stage. The Transmitter is on air right now playing non stop music whilst we try and make it sound as nice as we can. Your
comments are welcome to radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please let us know where you are and how it sounds, we thankyou very much.
73's
The WR International team

  José Miguel Romero
  Burjasot (Valencia)
  España

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.