Re: [HCDX] Unident

Chuck,

about the same time I have heard PBS Xinjiang, China, which is on 4980 with
its Uighur service. Check parallel channels 3990, 6120, 7195. Actually from
00-01 UTC they relay CNR-8 Uighur programme so there's even more parallels:
0000 0100 CHN China National Radio 8  UI  CHN 1143 3990u 4980u 6120u 7195u
                                                    7205 9455 9655 9890
                                                    11630 15670
(u means Urumqi tx site, others certainly via Xian and Lingshi.)

It is unclear when the Indian 90m frequencies will actually change to 60m.
Only then will AIR Shimla be on 4980. Until then as usual on 3223.

73,
Eike

--
Eike Bierwirth
04317 Leipzig, DL

*** Find the current overall shortwave schedule
*** on http://www.eibi.de.vu/
capercaillie@xxxxxxx - Eike.Bierwirth@xxxxxx

51°19'53"N - 12°24'28"E
Rx: JRC-NRD525
Ant: PA0RDT MiniWhip

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.