  Frequencies : 7185 kHz
  Date : December 16, 2005.

  Details:

  001. Song : Mora Ekti Fulke Bachabo Bole (Bengali) , Singer : Apel Mahmud, Lyric: Govindo Haldar, A special composed song on our liberation war . (Fade in and Fade out slowly).
  002. Intro: A short Description on the background history of our Struggle for independence and the glorious war of Liberation in 1971. (Written by Compiler)
  003. Song : Ek Nodi Rakto Periye (Bengali), Singer: Shahnaz Rahmat Ullah, Lyric: Khan Ataur Rahman.
  004. Reminiscence: Reminiscence of the days of the Liberatin war in 1971. Participant : Barrister Md. Aminul Haque. Hon?ble Minister, Ministry of Post & Telecommunication.
  005. Songs Bangladesher Swadhinata Lokkho praner Dan (Bengali). Chorus.
  006. Talk : Significance of the Victory Day in our National Life. By Dr. Abul Kalam Manzur Murshed, Director Bangla Academy, Dhaka.

  007. Songs : Chorus.

  Compiler : Dr. Syed Anwarul Huq. Professor Dept. of English, University of Dhaka.
  Narrator : Shamim Khan and Shahnawaz Ahmed
  Producer : Akramul Islam.

  73 from

  Ashik Eqbal Tokon
  Rajshahi,Bangladesh.

  Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from Yahoo!

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.