[HCDX] RTO

Russia, 5960, Radiostantsiya Tikhiy Okean, 0935-1000  Noted
a woman in Russian comments until
about 0942, when she is joined briefly with a man in Russian
comments.  Can't pull out the parallel
on 7330 kHz if there is one? At 0945, music presented. Woman
continues comments at 0949. Sounds
like news again at 0950 with a man reporting.  At 0953 woman
broadcasts again and continues until
sign off at 0959.  When the station finally closes, an
abuntant of other stations fade in.
Signal for RTO was very poor with Pacific type QRN(natural
noise) layering the copy.
There were short periods where the audio came in very well,
but dropped back to poor
 For me this is what I call true DX, now even more since
Radiostantsiya Tikhiy Okean has
shifted her frequency from 12065 kHz to 5960 kHz.  (Chuck
Bolland, December 15, 2005)

Clewiston Florida, USA
NRD545, Wire Dipole - Home Brew

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.