  From: Chuck
  To: Cumbre ; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; wghauser
  Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 13:09
  Subject: Unident

  Unident, 9500, 1200-1305  Not sure of the language, but
sounds like a Hindu type.  Noted
  a woman in comments, and at one point, she prayed.  Heard
"Amen" at the end.
  When addresses given, the country heard was "India".
Thought this might be TWR,
  but can't find a schedule for them to India or that area?
Typical music from India
  between comments.  Signal was good for awhile than started
to get hit up.
   At 1245 and beyond I started experiencing great circle
fading which made
  copy very difficult because at one point there was
anouncement in English and
  I couldn't copy it. During the period, I heard, "The Voice
of ..." and at
  the end some numbers "...886"  It had enough numbers to be
a phone number.
  Any help would be appreciated.     (Chuck Bolland,
December 18, 2005)

  .Clewiston, Florida
  NRD545 DIPOLE

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is coming out.