[HCDX] Seasons Greetings, Venezuelan QSL

[HCDX] Seasons Greetings, Venezuelan QSL

¡ Feliz celebraciones y año nuevo 2006 ! ¡ Que todos tús deseos se realizaran !
Joyeuse fêtes et bonne année 2006 ! Que tous vos voeux soient réalisées !
Happy Celebrations and good year 2006 ! Have all your wishes succesfully realised !
Gut Yahre 2006 !
Sãrbãtori fericite s,i un an frumos ! Toate dorint,ele dumneavoastrã sã fie realizate !

and OBVIOUSLY be the good DX stuff with you !
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu
Btw.: When I received YVKS-750 last night, with the internal ferrite bar antenna SSE, I was able to null out WSB to a very great degree which loops SSW from here. Therefore, I was able to finnish half of my tape that I'll soon send to the station. I'm looking forward QSLing Radio Coro (YVNM), Radio Nacional de España and re-QSL KIOA-93.3 as well this winter.

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.