Re: [HCDX] Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Re: [HCDX] Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

This was not fair at all - because you don't know me at all...
My reaction was towards the people who every year at this time fill up my mailbox with reindeers, jingle bells, angels, falling snow, Christmas trees and all that, without knowing either you and me. I think that they do it mostly for their own fun, without thinking that, for all the people, who haven't access to broadband, it is very unconvinient and timetaking to download alll that stuff. End of discussion. Now I got back to celebrate Christmas together with my sons and grand children.
A Merry Christmas to you too!
73 from Björn Fransson

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.
Order yours from