[HCDX] Diego Garcia

AFN listed Diego Garcia booming in here 12/23 from 2218 tune in until
0003 tune out. Signal was 20 db over S-9 most of the time, and much,
much stronger than AFN Iceland or Key West from this location. Seems
stronger than listed 3 kw. Are we sure they are from Diego?

I've had no luck QSLing AFN from their email address listed in other
publications. Has anyone had any luck from other addresses of late?
I've had similar problems with VOA--no responses to the last two
reports I sent!

Russell Lay
Nags Head, NC

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.