Re: [HCDX] Willis Conover

David Goren schrieb:
> I'm looking for some recordings of Willis Conover to use in a radio
> program about Russian jazz musicians. I'd appreciate any leads.
> Thanks, and best wishes for the New Year.

Hi David,

the only recordings I found are announcements he made on disc #10 of the
Complete Recordings of Billie Holiday and disc #5 of Miles Davis - The
Columbia Recordings. If these recordings help you, just let me know. Or
tell me the songs you are looking for by PM.

The radio search engine
Mojo Hand Acoustic Blues Duo

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.
Order yours from