[HCDX] Very short comments about the DX session of last night

Hello to all of you !

Last night, Radio Rebelde was local-like on 600, and I was able to tune then clearly even on the broken Phillips LW/MW transistor. Urbano Norris on 600 was much better than 670 Arroyo Arrenas which is unusual this season !

Spain-585 made a showing with talk program about love and relationships at a poor level for my only copiable TA reception in 2006 yet.

Venezuelans were unfortunatly almost nil.

A full report later, probably this week-end ! I have to leave now !
Be the good DX stuff with you !
Bogdan on the West Island of Montreal
Btw.: 1 - I have to alternate between an English and a Spanish report, because I have a few DX friends who don't really speak English and I really want them to be able to read my logs and comments
Btw.: 2 - What is the earliest fade-in time of Venezuela from either Europe or eastern NA ? Has Venezuela ever been reported between 2130 and 2200 UTC ? I heard Carúpano-1110 at 2202 UTC two days ago. Thank you very much for answering this intriguing question !

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.