[HCDX] Even better Scanner Scum Site - We NEVER give up!!!

OK a couple of day I told folks about our new Scanner Scum Web Presence at

http://www.tjarey.com/radio/scannerscum.html

Well we sorted things out with the various server farms and admins and
now we are migrating this whole mess over to our very own url:

   http://www.scannerscum.com

So I apologize to anyone who actually took the time to link to the
earlier version of our site. I will keep both up in parallel for a week
or so until all our articles and data are migrated.

Thanks to Rich Cuff for pointing out that the term Rap Sheets might be
more appropriate than Bios.

See everyone at Kulpsville!!!! Meanwhile...enjoy out groups new site.

--
T.J. "SKIP" AREY N2EI
www.tjarey.com

"You have to try to get your mind around the Universe before you can give it a twist." Terry Pratchett

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.