[HCDX] Palau 9965

Hi all,
9965 Feb 7 , 1055 -1105 Palau, T8BZ, Koror with  Christian px in Chinese (female announcer) and at TOH an ID read by male.
                                    "T8BZ (zed, not zee). To be sure I have listened to my recording of this id at least ten times. Best heard
                                    in LSB mode due to qrm from 9970 La Première, Belgium. SIO 344.    This is my first logging of this
                                    station in 9 years, but of course I haven't made many attempts after I received a QSL in 1996.
73/Johan Berglund Trollhättan, Sweden AOR AR7030, 30 m lw.

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.