Re: [HCDX] Hard-Core-DX Digest, Vol 38, Issue 23

Hope this is finally the correct info for you, Jim.

For many years, the Miami office was the source to
write to for RVC Chile QSLs (actually for most of the
lifetime of the station), so I hope that this is not
simply a case of someone not knowing what's going on
at their own station.  I know how frustrating it can
be with this sort of thing.

73  --  JD Stephens

> Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:47:41 -0600
> From: "Pogue, James T MVM"
>
> I just called and talked to the folks at the RVC
> offices in Miami. In
> contrast to what it says in the 2006 PWBR, the
> person in Miami said they do
> not deal with QSLs for the station in Chile.

http://mail.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.