[HCDX] (no subject)

Hi.

Sligo European Radio will be broadcasting another test transmission on
Saturday 4th March 2006 between 21.00 GMT and 22.30 GMT on 9330 khz on the
32 metre short-wave band.

This test is to try and sort out one or two final problems we were having
with our transmitter and power supply unit creating interference, which was
then being broadcast along with our audio output.

All reception reports should be e-mailed to us at
sligoeuropeanradio@xxxxxxxxxxx and a QSL card will be sent back for all
correctly verified reports.

If anyone can record a few minutes of our output and send it to us as an mp3
file we would be delighted to hear from them.

Sligo European Radio will be starting regular monthly transmissions on
9330Khz on Sunday 12th March at 08.00 GMT.

Website Address: www.geocities.com/sligoeuropeanradio

E-mail Address: sligoeuropeanradio@xxxxxxxxxxx

Frequency: 9330Khz 32 Metre Band

Yours Chris Jensen - Sligo European Radio

MSN Toolbar now comes with Windows Desktop Search - FREE download!
http://desktop.msn.ie/

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.