[HCDX] Help please with SS id - 1380 kHZ

Can anyone help me with an id please, from a recording made at 0357 UTC
today (Monday) on 1380 kHz

The id sounds like "Potenta AM"

The first recording (0357 UTC) has what appears to be the name of a location

"Radio Portales de ...?????" and the "Potenta AM" id is at the end of
the recording

http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/unknown1.mp3

The second recording (0400 UTC) appears to be a full id but is spoiled
by noise from another channel - "Potenta AM" is heard at least 3 times

http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/unknown2.mp3

Just before the 0400 recording there is a pleasant ballad which I should
recognise - but I don't know what it is! Perhaps someone can help me
with this too.

Third recording
http://www.geocities.com/yahfantafooty/unknown3.mp3

In between there are hints that it may be a religious station. There is
a reference to "Senor Jesu Cristo"

Thirty minutes later I was hearing  YVNG Ondas del Mar, but I'm certain
the unknown station is not YVNG.

Paul
Troon, Scotland

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.