[HCDX] Radio Tanzania 1214 kHz

To go with the other two Filipino stations (DYHP 612 - DXIM 936) I now have
Radio Tanzania 1214 kHz on my audio web site.

http://au.geocities.com/david_onley/

It was recorded at Parnka Point South Australia at 2028 UTC on 23 July last
year. Bit slack getting these recordings done but hope to have a swag of
stations on this web site by the weekend.

Those with dial-up it may take a minute to load.

Dave

David Onley

P.O Box 821 Belmont 3216 Victoria Australia

Email: dxer@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mediumwave/Shortwave/FM Dxer since 1976

Icom R75, Drake SPR4, Trio 9R 59DS, Kingsley AR7

http://people.aapt.net.au/~onley/

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.