[HCDX] Philippine Broadcasting Service back on 6170kHz

**PHILIPPINE

Several DXers in Japan had monitored that PBS, Philippine Broadcasting Service
came back on 6169.8kHz after long long absence. This station seems to relay
DZRB-Radyo ng Bayan on 738kHz, but detail is unknown because of heavy QRM.
In Japan, this frequency is mainly heard in evening, around 09:00 to 12:00.

Streaming sound is heard on http://www.pia.gov.ph/pbsradio.asp?fi=dzrb-live.
My received sound in Japan is http://tomsk-7.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index_e.html.

This information was showed me as un-ID station by Mr.'e-geta'. Many thanks
for all my friends.

--
As for my all information it is for all people.
But I prohibit the fact that all ILG's personnel utilize.

Kenji Takasaki
in Mie pref, JAPAN
w/JRC NRD-545/535D/525/515

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.