Re: [HCDX] Uruguay

I have monitoring the SODRE fqcy and nothing appears from the own
capital city of Uruguay, Montevideo, wherein I live. I have a strong
belief that SODRE's SW's will not resume in the near time, but who
knows... Anyways I will keep an ear on this at the time you monitored
the fqcy and their nearby.

Horacio Nigro
Uruguay

Quoting ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Uruguay, 6127.75, SODRE (pres), 1010-1030  Noted a man AND woman in Spanish
> comments during the period.  Signal kept fading in and out and overall it
> was poor.  Didn't hear any ID's.  (Chuck Bolland, July 27, 2006)

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.