[HCDX] Unidentified Brazilian MW stations - help please!

Hello - I'm new to this list, although members to
Medium Wave Circle will recognise me. I hope some
Brazilian / Portuguese experts can help with the
following please:

On 23.7 I was listening to 1510, with Brazilian
station(s) fading in and out, but no sign of WWZN.
There was no positive ID, but there are two recordings
here:

http://uk.geocities.com/andrew.brade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/index.html

The larger one (0330) contains a word that is
repeated at 00:16, 00:20, 00:28, 00:47, 00:57 and
01:06. If there would happen to be any
Portuguese speakers reading this, I would greatly
appreciate help!

The smaller file seems to be an ID, 1510kHz again, but
I don't know what the slow-speaking OM says. It
certainly does not match up to anything listed on
this frequency, but I heard this announcement twice,
once at 0325 and again at 0415.

Finally yesterday I tuned to 760 just in time to
hear the announcement on the recording. They seem to
mention 'Brasil' and '22' (veinte e dois).
Any help or pointers welcomed!

For some reason my browser wants to play these
in Quick-time player which doesn't make a good job
of it. I suggest that you download the files and play
using Media Player. Slowing down the play speed and
adjusting the graphic equaliser helps.

73

Andrew Brade
England