[HCDX] SWL CARDS

Please share this with your group(s): How many of you use and send a SWL
Card with your reception reports?  How many would be interested in
exchanging one?  OK, I mean those cards that are printed at a print shop,
and 'not' the ones that are printed at home on your computer printer.
However, if you do print them at home, how many of you would you be
interested in exchanging a scanned jpeg image?  How many use a color photo?
OK, how many don't use one (for statistical purposes)?  How many just don't
care?  Thanks for your direct replys. I just got in a restock of 100.  73s.
Konnie

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.