Re: [HCDX] Argentine X-band stations

Thank you for the information Arnaldo, and for the
promise of the list.

I have heard R. Italia clearly the last two nights,
and I believe I have heard R.Vida, but the ID is weak.

I would also like to thank Henrik Klemetz (who
initially ruled out Dominican Republic as a possible
source from my recordings, and listened to recordings
made on 6th August) and also Torolf Jonsson who kindly
provided a clip taken by him in Sweden at the same
time as my own for comparison.

Henrik has rightly reminded me that I had omitted to
credit his valuable assistance, and I'm happy to put
that right for the record now. Sorry Henrik.

73

Andrew

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823059367/hardcoredxcom/