[HCDX] Radio Turks and Caicos 101.9

Hello everyone,

During a 10 day Caribbean vacation, I had the pleasure to visit the Turks and Caicos Islands and had a wonderful tour.  We stopped at Lighthouse Park on Grand Turk and there was a massive FM-looking tower with a few directional beams on it.  The tour guide said that it was fairly new.  Beside it was a smaller tower AM/MW-looking tower.  I have two questions:

1.  Is the tower for Radio Turks and Caicos 101.9 FM located at Lighthouse Park
     on Grand Turk ?

2.  What station is the smaller AM/MW-looking tower beside the large one at
     Lighthouse Park, Grand Turk ?

I had the pleasure to just stop in the driveway and take a picture of the station building and a picture with myself at their sign/logo on the road.  Unfortunately, there was no time for a station studio visit.

If any one can help me out with these two questions, I would appreciate it very much.

Some of the most pleasurable Caribbean music and programming that I heard was on Radio Turks and Caicos and on ZNS Bahamas.

Thanks,

Steve Price, Johnstown, PA

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/