[HCDX] BOG made to a BUG

I think that someone brought this up a while back, but what about
going one step further and burying a BOG under a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of
soil?  I am seriously considering doing just that as an experiment.
That would be an easy way to hide an antenna especially in areas with
lots of traffic.  Has anyone done this?  I am talking about distances
of over 500 feet, or perhaps 1000 feet.  Since this would be
"underground" would it be more properly called a BUG (Beverage
UnderGound) antenna.

Bill Harms

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/