Re: [HCDX] 9795 jamming? DRM

John, It sure does, unless you have a DRM receiver. One of several schedule
versions shows a lot of other frequencies in use, and growing:

http://baseportal.com/baseportal/drmdx/main

73, Glenn Hauser

--- J999w@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 10/5/06 5:28:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
> wghauser@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << Why leap to such a conclusion? It`s DRM from Sackville, Canada on
> 9795-9805 and
>  has been there every afternoon for many months. 73, Glenn Hauser >>
>
> Because I've never heard "DRM" before and it just sounds like noise??
>
> John K9RZZ

http://mail.yahoo.com

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/