[HCDX] Scandinavian Weekend Radio on now

Welcome to listen SWR's October 2006 transmission -24 hours on 1602 KHz MW and on SW's....!

Reception reports are higly appreciated and specially important is info of best and worsiest times on each frequency as well knowlegde of source and type of interference- this info will help us much when planning our winter schedule. All correct reports with handlig cost  of 2 Euro/2 IRC's (correctly stamped!) will be verified with our QSL-card.

Postal address for reports is SWR,  POBox 99, 34801 Virrat Finland. More info can be found: http://www.swradio.net

Here's our schedule for this transmission day:

MW

24 hours 1602 kHz

48 MB
00-01 (21-22 UTC) 6170 kHz