Re: [HCDX] UNID SS on 13363.4 USB

It is S6-9 with QSB here in New Zealand and stronger by the minute.
Country and Western. Female announcer, probably in Spanish. And as I
type this male announcer - sexual harassment Armed Forces and several
other military and medical related items. "AFS" announced (I think
that's what he said - receiver in next room).
Kenwood R-1000, 120 foot dipole, 300 ohm to two core Guanella balun.
73's
Adrian Verry