Re: [HCDX] UNID SS on 13363.4 USB

No. I searched on 13363 in the 3930 messages currently archived in the UDXF yg
and got one hit at message 1802:

IRC Logs for the date of 2006-06-11 ---
13363.5 kHz lsb, Radio Rivadavia, broadcast 0100:29 UT (2006-06-11) (Vambo in
Colorado, USA on ZIRC:#wunclub)

As I suggested, this is one of those Argentine Army feeders, presumably for
Antarctica.

BTW, don`t copy this to Cumbre as they certainly don`t want my input, and are
not entitled to it.

73, Glenn Hauser

--- "J.D. Stephens" <jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> See below.  Could this be Armed Forces Network via
> Guam, now including some Spanish language programming?
>
> 73  -  J.D. Sephens
>        Hampton Cove, AL, USA
>
> --- maggie and adrian <tuathadedaan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > It is S6-9 with QSB here in New Zealand and stronger
> > by the minute.
> > Country and Western. Female announcer, probably in
> > Spanish. And as I
> > type this male announcer - sexual harassment Armed
> > Forces and several
> > other military and medical related items. "AFS"
> > announced (I think
> > that's what he said - receiver in next room).
> > Kenwood R-1000, 120 foot dipole, 300 ohm to two core
> > Guanella balun.
> > 73's
> > Adrian Verry
> >
> > J.D. Stephens wrote:
> > > Right now (2300 UTC, October 6), I am getting an
> > UNID
> > > Spanish station on 13363.4 USB.
> > >
> > > Romantic SS ballads by male vocalist on acoustic
> > > guitar, low-key SS male announcer w/ comments in
> > > between songs.
> > >
> > > Any ideas on who this could be?
> > >
> > > 73 - J.D. Stephens
> > >      Hampton Cove, AL, USA