[HCDX] Special EDXC transmission

Special SPBRC and Radio Gardarika short wave transmission for EDXC 2006

On October 22, 2006 (Sunday) SPBRC (Saint-Petersburg Regional Centre)
and Radio Gardarika will carry out a special short wave transmission
devoted to EDXC 2006 conference in St.Petersburg.

The time is 10.00-11.00 UTC and the frequencies are 12010 kHz in the
25 m.b. for North-West and West Europe and 15640 kHz in the 19 m.b.
for South-East and Central Europe and also for North Africa.

Two 200 kW transmitters of our St.Petersburg-Popovka transmitting
centre will be used for this program. We hope that our signals will be
able to reach some other parts of the world such as South-East Asia,
Japan or Australia.

Unfortunately, we do not verify reports for this transmission - but we
shall be very grateful for any comments about the reception quality to
12010and15640@xxxxxxx

Thank you in advance.

Mikhail Timofeyev
St.Petersburg