Re: [HCDX] UNID Spanish on 13363 USB

I have posted mp3s of my UNID Spanish station logged
on 13363.4 USB from 2255-2325 UTC on October 6th.  Can
anyone give a listen and help me ID these?  I posted
them to HCDX and Cumbre about a week ago and
unfortunately got no responses on this.

It has been suggested that this might be Radio
Rivadavia or one of the other Argentine stations that
have been relayed on SSB for years.

Below are three separate audio clips - each
approximately 10 minutes in duration.  If anyone can
listen and help me identify this station , it would be
most appreciated:

http://www.geocities.com/jdstephens_99/sounds/unid_13362_usb_pt_1.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/jdstephens_99/sounds/unid_13362_usb_pt_2.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/jdstephens_99/sounds/unid_13362_usb_pt_3.mp3