[HCDX] Re unid 6005

Hi Glenn and all,
Re Glenn's unid on 6005, I don't understand why you didn't think about Deutschlandradio Kultur which is
more or less a local here. I enjoy this station a lot. Its programming is really a mix of cultural features
from any place worldwide, not neccesarily centered on Germany. Tx-site is listed as Berlin-Britz 100 kW,
and I presume it's non-directional. Right now at 0906 UT, Oct 27  they are giving a the forecast of water levels
and weather around the Baltic and northwest European coast. (Well, that doesn't matter so much for a "land-crab"
like me, but we do have a storm with possible gale force winds right now in northweast Europe.)
It's rather difficult for me to imagine how you hear 6005 in Enid, OK. Radio Habana Cuba must be very strong
on 6000.

Ciao / Johan Berglund, Trollhättan, Sweden.  AOR  AR7030 and presently using a 30 m lw mixed with a K9AY.

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/