[HCDX] Nice QSL

Hi,
I received one of my most beautiful QSL cards ever during the week. It is from Radio Zamaneh and pictures a book (The Holy Quran?) with a complete QSL text to the left and a very nice logo of the station (I think!) to the right. Also a small paper from Mehdi Jami, RZ Director, thanking for the "excellent report". Addresses on the envelope:
Linnaeusstraat 35-F, 1093 EE Amsterdam
Postbox 92027, 1090 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The first address is a good remembrance of the Swedish "Linneaus Year", celebrated over all Sweden next year!
Best wishes from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/