Re: [HCDX] RSH - why bother listening - details available online

Yes I heard St Helena on 11092.5 kHz from South India with better reception
on my SONY ICF-77 with narrow mode. Really enjoyable broadcast. only
broadcast to Japan was audiable. my name for the e-mail rpt was read on the
air. Incidentally I forgot to record the show. If any one posts the
recordings I would like to hear it again.

T.R.Rajeesh, Kerala, INDIA
Worlsd DX Club Member

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/