[HCDX] Guyana on with a decent signal

GUYANA 3291.20, 0540-, Voice of Guyana Nov 10 Surprisingly good reception all this evening with BBCWS programming.  Nothing strong, but clearly audible.  Normally this station's reception has been at threshold or just above.  I'm listening right now using the R390A along with the SE3 with audio recovery at least as good as my 7030+ or Icom 756Pro2, and perhaps a bit better. (Salmaniw, Victoria, BC)

--

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/