[HCDX] Possible CBA Moncton, NB DX Test

     Attention DXers Get out your DX calendars and mark down early Monday
morning, April 7. Saul Chernos - our "Canadian Connection" - has been
working the phones again, and we are hoping to have a real treat to finish
out the 2007-2008 DX Test Season.
     CBA 1070 in Moncton, New Brunswick, plans to sign off for good as it
completes its switch to FM (106.1) at 0700 Atlantic time on April 7. The
Broadcast Test Committee is currently working with CBA personnel to include
DX test content in some form during the overnight hours leading up to the
official shut-down.
     Because of the late timing, we thought it prudent to get the word out
as soon as possible even though we are still in the process of finalizing
details and verifying if and when the test material will air.
     CBA runs 50,000 watts U1 day and night. If this test runs, expect much
of the same content you've heard in other DX tests. We will post updates as
soon as we have new information.
     If you are in touch with other DXers who do not have computer or
Internet access, please fill them in on this. We'd hate for anyone to miss
out on this opportunity.

Jim Pogue and Saul Chernos
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee

Order your WRTH 2008: