[HCDX] SW Radio África,

             SW Radio Africa Frequency Change
      New Frequency details
  A reminder that on Sunday, one of the frequencies that we are broadcasting on is changing.
  We will still be on our normal frequency of 4880Khz, but our second frequency will be changing to 12035kHz.
  So as from Sunday we?ll be on 4880 and 12035kHz
  Stay with SW radio Africa for all the election results and all the news you need to hear

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
Disfruta de una bandeja de entrada más inteligente..

Order your WRTH 2008: