Re: [HCDX] Israel Radio

Wolfgang Bueschel schrieb:
> <http://www.intkolisrael.com/>
> After 4 seconds starts various Israel Radio programmes via Internet.
> MS Internet Explorer / Windows Media Player no problem.
> But FIREFOX need latest
> Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115.0  software

In other words, you need a Windows box in order to read those streams/podcasts which is very strange since the internet builds upon open standards and since Kol Israel is a public broadcaster everyone should be able to subscribe to its webcasts, regardless of the platform you use. No reception on my Mac, e.g., using Quicktime and flip4mac.

So, engineers at Kol Israel, please fix this as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Jürgen.

Order your WRTH 2008: