Re: [HCDX] logs 6039.61

Chuck, Are you sure it was Spanish and not Portuguese (or Portuñol)? The
Brazilian is off-frequency, as in LA-DX (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)
Viz.:

6039.8v, R Clube Paranaense, Curitiba PR [0702-1355/2021-0258*](9.60-0.6) Mar
08 W (irr)(r) R Eldorado 700 (LA-DX http://home.tele2.it/MCDXT/LASWLOGS.htm via
DXLD)

--- ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Unid, 6039.61, 0945-1000 Noted a male and female in Spanish language
> comments.
> Could not make out any specific details since the signal was too weak.  Back
> in 2002, Radio
> Amanecer International, from Dominican Republic was heard on 6039.42 KHz by
> Bjorn Malm.
> I have a listing in my database for Radio San Antonio, Peru also from the
> year 2002.  This is
> very doubtful.  If I had to choose, I'd go with Amancecer.  At 0959 a
> carrier comes up on
> 6040 blocking all.  It was China.  (Chuck Bolland, April 10. 2008)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Order your WRTH 2008: