[HCDX] Log

Peru, 4775.04, Radio Tarma, 0950-1000, At tune in, noted flute type music until 0954. At that time thought I could hear a male in Spanish comments in the noise. Then
back to music.  Signal was poor.  (Chuck Bolland, April 17, 2008)

Korea, North, 9650, Voice of Korea, 1020-1030 Noted a male in Japanese Language comments who is joined by a female, shortly. At 1124, Choral music presented. Signal
was fair.  (Chuck Bolland, April 17, 2008)

Unid, 9765, 1030-1100, Noted a female in long comments with a male briefly commenting. Could not make out the language, but it wasn't English. I am thinking this might be the Voice of Russia, but signal is very muffled. Music presented at 1048 and it sounds like something that would be broadcast on Voice of Russia? You know, like soy with no favor. Signal begins to drop away as it gets closer to the hour from a poor to
threshold.  (Chuck Bolland, April l7, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: