[HCDX] Fri Log

Suriname, 4990, Radio Apintie, 1034-1045 At initial listen, noted a male in Dutch language comments. Signal improves from a threshold at 1034 to a poor at 1037, but by 1043 it is already beginning to disappear again. At 1044, a female comments too. Even so, this
is the best I've heard Apintie in a longtime.   (Chuck Bolland, May 2, 2008)

Bolivia, 6134.88, Radio Santa Cruz, 1108-1135, Noted a fading signal of Spanish comments from a male and female. Believe they are doing the regular morning lesson of the Spanish. The signal is fading at 1108. However at 1122, the signal comes to life for a few minutes.
By 1135, signal threshold again.  (Chuck Bolland, May 2, 2008)

Conditions have been very bad lately, especially here in South Central Florida. I've checked my antenna connections both outside and inside hoping to get some improvement, but nothing
helps.  I just can't get a break

Clewiston Florida
NRD545
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML