[HCDX] MV Baltic Radio is on this Sunday

[HCDX] MV Baltic Radio is on this Sunday

MV Baltic Radio is on this Sunday

Date 4th of May 2008, at 1200 UTC on 6045 KHz.
The transmissions of MV Baltic Radio will be broadcast over

the transmitting station Wertachtal in Germany.

The power of the transmitter will be 100000 Watts and we will

be using a non-directional antenna system (Quadrant antenna).

More information is on our website  <http://www.mvbalticradio>
www.mvbalticradio or  <http://www.rrms.de> www.rrms.de.

A message from European Music Radio (relay information)

We send out these emails to inform Radio listeners about

Radio Relays to Europe and the World on Short-wave.

If you feel you have no need to be informed about these

Relays or do not wish to receive these emails any more

Please let me know at: emrsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks for your input and good listening     All the best Tom

Order your WRTH 2008: