[HCDX] [Fwd: B07 Winter schedule of VOICE OF KOREA, Pyongyang, North Korea, valid as of 05 November 2007, 07:00 UTC]

Hello!

Following and as Word-attachments (either with or without beam or NEW feeder info) the new Summer schedule of VOICE OF KOREA, Pyongyang, Dem. People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), valid as of 05 May 2008, 07:00 UTC. It appears that last year's schedule comes into effect again unaltered. Have not yet been able to confirm Japanese broadcasts but I assume these will also be the same as last year's. VOICE OF KOREA have changed feeder ferquencies' programming by mid-February 2008. I have incorporated them in my new lists. Any further information or amendments will be mailed when they become available. I hope for a wide publicity electronically or printed with due reference to me as the source of information:

ARNULF PIONTEK, BERLIN, GERMANY

Voice of Korea are also anxious to receive letters and reception reports on their programmes. Please address all mail to:

VOICE OF KOREA
PYONGYANG
DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA (North Korea)

Happy listening and best wishes to you all!

'73s,

OM Arnulf Piontek
Berlin
Germany