[HCDX] AM logs for over the hump day.

China, 11635, China Radio International, 1030-1056, At 1030, hoping to hear Taiwan on this freq, instead there was CRI broadcasting in English. I suppose their (CRI's) intention is to block Taiwan? Anyway, noted news, and comments along with imitation Western Style music.Although CRI was dominating the freq, at about 1047, I could hear Taiwan fading in under CRI's signal. At 1055 full ID and schedule before signing off. CRI was fair. (Chuck Bolland, May 8, 2008)

Taiwan, 11635, Radio Taiwan International, (pres) 1048-1100, With a very weak signal, noted a female in Chinese language comments under CRI's stronger signal on the same frequency, as RTI continued to fade in. After CRI goes off, RTI audible slightly but too weak to copy much more than already mentioned. RTI off at 1100 too. (Chuck Bolland, May 8, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML

Database download