Re: [HCDX] [dxld] 15170 sick transmitter

Yes, that`s it; see DXLD 8-055: (Glenn Hauser)

The original "buzzy" is now with this (almost) new schedule:
0300-0550 15170
0555-0850  9675
0855-1150 11935
1155-1455 17820 (Bengali px)
1500-1800  9640 (Turkmen px)
1555-1750 15205
1755-2308 11915
So they have already two such of signals? (Mar 5 & 6). (Rumen Pankov,
Bulgaria, March 6, wwdxc BC-DX TopNews via Büschel, ibid.)

It`s certainly defective transmitter from BSKSA, as noted numerous
times here and by Wolfy, not jamming. Been that way for years. Sure,
they could afford to fix it, but why bother? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)