[HCDX] More ground rods

Since the ground for the matching transformers for both the SW EWE and
the 1500' beverage have been tied together since the beginning, I
decided it was time I separate them. I bought 2 10 foot 1/2"  copper
piping today ($12.50 each) and I cut them into 4 pieces of 5 foot
sections. So tomorrow I will put in a new ground near the other for the
beverage. It will be interesting to note if it makes any difference. I
think I will try 2 sections first. I may use the other 2 pieces for a
ground for the new vertical I plan to install.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager